Terms & Conditions
In the unlikely event of a problem this will give us the best opportunity to provide replacement parts and minimise any inconvenience.
It is recommended that fitting of parts supplied by PSI Tuning Ltd be carried out by a competent mechanic/technician, preferably with experience in fitting similar parts. Specialist tools may be required. Fitting procedures and tightening torques should be carried out as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
To ensure the best performance from new suspension components it is essential that all rubber bushes, bump-stops and steering joints are examined and replaced as necessary. Care should be taken not to damage shock absorber piston rods when fitting. This is the most common cause of leaking shock absorbers, and resulting failure is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. After fitting suspension components it is recommended that a full geometry check be carried out and any adjustments made immediately. If fitting lowered suspension, before you drive the car you must check that the wheel and tyre does not come into contact with bodywork. Also check that all steering and suspension components can move freely without fouling on any other components, both within the wheel arch area and under the bonnet. If non-standard wheels or tyres are fitted modifications to the bodywork may be required.
Before commencing fitting it is recommended that the new exhaust is laid out on the floor, next to the car to check that the shape, length, type and place of fitment matches that of the original. When fitting a new exhaust it is recommended that all mountings, clamps and gaskets are renewed. When fitted the clearance between the exhaust and any body-kits or bumpers should be checked and adjusted so as not to cause damage when the exhaust heats up. The clearance should also be checked when hot and re-adjusted if necessary.
When fitting new brake components it is essential that all mating surfaces should be spotlessly clean and free from dirt, rust or dust. When new discs are fitted it is recommended that run-out on the mounting hub is checked to ensure correct operation. Callipers should also be cleaned and operation checked. If the components you are replacing show uneven or incorrect wear or if you have experienced brake judder or overheating, the cause of the problem must be corrected. If not the new components will be damaged and the warranty will be void. On certain vehicle brake systems, the manufacturers design may make them to 'brake judder' even though the disc run-out is within the manufacturers own tolerance. In such instances, warranty claims against such 'design' problems will not be considered.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the fitment of parts is undertaken by a competent mechanic/technician. The person undertaking the fitment of non-standard parts must also make additional checks to ensure that the parts are safe to use on the vehicle to which they are fitted. If you are in any doubt please call PSI Tuning Ltd before fitting to the vehicle. PSI Tuning Ltd. will not be responsible for any works or labour charges carried out by a third party without full consent from the company director.
If a part fails during the stated manufacturer warranty period and the failure is due solely to a manufacturing or material fault and provided that the part has not been modified please return it to PSI Tuning Ltd, postage paid with a copy of the original purchase invoice or the exact date on which you made the purchase. Also include clear details of your claim. Manufacturers warranties are for the repair or replacement of parts at the discretion of the manufacturer, no refunds will be given. The alleged faulty parts may have to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. PSI Tuning Ltd. will not be held responsible for the labour for fitment of any parts supplied incorrectly and any labour warranty must be sanctioned and carried out by PSI Tuning Ltd. 2nd hand parts have 1 month warranty Your statutory rights are not affected.
All goods returned to PSI Tuning Ltd must be sent postage paid to our premises. Goods must be in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, containing all original parts and be in a completely re-saleable condition. We reserve the right to refuse any returned goods not sent in compliance of these conditions. There will be no returns, refunds or credits on special order items, products that have been fitted or used in a non-standard way. No refunds will be given under any circumstances on alloy wheels that have had tyres fitted prior to vehicle fitment check. All returns, either under warranty or for partial refund will not be considered unless accompanied by a copy of the original purchase invoice. A 30% restocking/handling fee may be charged on goods correctly supplied by PSI Tuning Ltd. PSI Tuning Ltd cannot be held liable for any warranty implied or otherwise. In the event of the customer wishing to return the goods (within the 7 day cooling off period). 1) They must inform PSI Tuning Ltd of their intention to do this by: - Letter (recorded) by fax or e-mail (not by telephone) within 7 days of receipt of the goods. 2) PSI Tuning Ltd will then confirm in writing to the customer, giving authority to return the goods and the address to return the goods to.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on PSI Tuning ltd's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PSI Tuning ltd's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PSI Tuning ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PSI Tuning ltd's web site are provided "as is". PSI Tuning ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PSI Tuning ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PSI Tuning ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PSI Tuning ltd's Internet site, even if PSI Tuning ltd or a PSI Tuning ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PSI Tuning ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PSI Tuning ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PSI Tuning ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PSI Tuning ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PSI Tuning ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PSI Tuning ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PSI Tuning ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.